Service Coordinator - FT
Vidir Solutions Inc.
A combination of education and experience will be considered.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Diploma in Business Administration or similar education is preferred
· At least 1 year experience in a customer relations role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
· The candidate must demonstrate the ability to accurately calculate, post, correct and manage accounting figures.
· Customer focus driven with excellent communication skills.
· The candidate must have effective attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
· Capable of working well with others both on the team and across the organization.
· Values diverse perspectives and working with others as a way to achieve the best output possible.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills plus the ability to multi task are essential
Retail Parts Advisor - FT
Chudd's Chrysler Ltd.
· friendly, customer-oriented approach to every day challenges
· well-developed communication and listening skills.
· Excellent computer skills with demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office
· Team player with sound problem-solving skills
· the passion and motivation for a career in the Powersports business
· High school diploma or equivalent
· valid drivers’ license
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Pay: $27,000.00-$37,000.00 per year
Rubicon Pharmacies is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Tim Horton’s Team Member to work at our location in Ashern, Manitoba. The successful candidate will work 32 to 35 hours per week. The shifts will be flexible between the hours of 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all Tim Horton’s customers. They will prepare products as required and follow all the guidelines in place to make sure all products are up to standard.
Applicants should possess superior communication skills, a strong work ethic, and blend well as part of a team. Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience in food services.
Sales Associate - FT
55 Main St, Selkirk, Mb
The Sales Associate position requires the following:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
The Sales Associate position requires constant standing, bending and reaching. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds are required.